Sunday 7 July 2019

Quick Tips For Weight Loss For the Busy Mom

About a year ago I took a long hard look at myself and didn't like what I saw at all. It almost looked like an alien was looking back at me in my own mirror; I didn't recognize myself anymore. After having three children and hitting middle age all these love handles started showing up everywhere. I know that there are tons of other women in the world that feel as I did so I thought I would write down some of the things that have proved to be very beneficial to me over the last year. I believe the number one key is to start being very aware of everything that you put in your mouth both food and drinks. If you are anything like I was I had an extremely busy schedule and completely neglected my diet and tended to skip meals on a daily basis. This is the worst thing you can do because then you are famished and grab something quick to throw in your mouth while you fold the laundry or jump to your next task at hand. Don't ever get into the extremely bad habit of skipping your meals because that will not help you lose weight, in fact nothing messes your metabolism up faster. One sure fire way of losing weight is to make sure and drink at least 8 glasses of pure clean water a day. It not only helps suppress your appetite but it also assists your body in flushing out bad toxins that cling to your organs. While you are grocery shopping; make sure and stay in the outer areas of your store instead on going down the aisles. The outer aisle is where the healthy items are. Fruits, vegetables, meat and butcher area, the deli, eggs, cheese and dairy items are in the outer perimeters of the stores. The middle section of the store is where all the starchy and processed foods are at. So stay far away from there. Exercise is incredibly important, we tend to think that we don't really need to since we are utterly exhausted from all that we do during the day but there is one huge difference. When we exercise we focus on a certain area and build those muscles as opposed to just walking around all day and not increasing our heart rate. Another important thing is to make sure you get enough sleep and take time out for yourself every day. I mean let's face if Mom isn't happy then no one else in the house is either. Plus if you get sick who will take care of everything. You need to keep yourself healthy for both you and your family. Pat has been working online for nearly 8 years now. Her passions are writing, cooking, personal development and animals. Come visit her latest site over at [http://lcdmonitormount.net/] which helps people decide which lcd monitor mount [http://lcdmonitormount.net/] is the right one for them. Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Pat_Crowell/571088 Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3906688

No comments:

Post a Comment